Anchor Audio products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period of SIX (6) YEARS from the date of original purchase unless listed below.
Warranted for a period of FOUR (4) YEARS:
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries
Warranted for a period of TWO (2) YEARS:
- All wired and wireless microphones, belt pack transmitters, base station transmitters, base station
- All woodworking
- CouncilMAN microphones and bases
- PortaCom and ProLink 500 systems in their entirety
- Assistive Listening systems in their entirety
- Accessories, cables, cases, and covers
Warranties are subject to the following conditions:
- Product must have been purchased from an authorized Anchor Audio Dealer
- Anchor Audio must perform or authorize all warranty services or warranty is void
- Warranty is void when equipment is subjected to negligent use, connection to improper power sources, misuse, and operation beyond specifications and limits
- Warranty shall not apply to exterior finish, AC power cords, bulbs, or any other failings due to normal wear
- Warranty is void when equipment is subjected to adverse temperature, humidity, moisture, or any condition not considered normal environmental conditions
- Products out of warranty cannot be repaired by Anchor Audio
- Serial number(s) must match with serial number(s) provided by customer at the time the RMA was issued.
- Units under warranty are only covered by one-way return shipping to customer. Customer is responsible for shipping cost to Anchor Audio. If a customer sends in an out of warranty unit, then the customer is responsible for round trip shipping costs.
- If Anchor Audio repairs a part that is out of warranty, the customer is responsible for round trip shipping.
To locate an authorized dealer near you, please contact email@example.com. Please contact Technical Support at www.AnchorAudio.com/techinical-support-form.html to with any questions, to begin the Return Authorization process, or to verify your warranty period.