Anchor Audio’s Assistive Listening is designed to help hard of hearing individuals clearly understand speech and other sounds in applications such as house of worship and auditoriums. Or you can use it in noisy environments such as factory tours. Includes Assistive Listening wireless belt packs and optional transmitter base station or belt pack transmitter and microphone element
Base Station Transmitter HWD: 2” x 8.5” x 8” | Belt Pack Receiver HWD: 4” x 2.5” x 1” |Base Station Transmitter Weight: 2 lbs. | Belt Pack Receiver Weight: 0.5 lb.
*Includes four ALB-9000, ALT-9000, and a sturdy cardboard carrying case 1008 864 671 606
- Expandable for unlimited number of users
- ADA compliant
- Range up to 300’ line of sight
- Lightweight in-ear headphones
- Easy to set-up and operate
- 100 channel UHF diversity
- 902 – 928 MHz wireless frequency
- One-way communication
- 1/4” & XLR combo inputs to connect to existing system
Backed by a 6 year warranty!